Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 19 September 2013

Hi peeps,

I would say excuse the silence, but no one except random stats that may not be real have been reading the blog. So that is ok.

Yesterday I made my way home, it was cold and clear, the noise and antisocial behaviour nearby was so bad late into the night it drove me to screaming point.

eventually I slept, but I had wanted a nice long quiet night before going to college and I didn't get one.
I woke at 6.30 and scrambled, I had left the stove out.
I brewed tea very quickly, did my teeth and hair and hurried off to catch the bus.
I was allowing time because crowded buses later on and rush hour might make me distressed or late.

So I arrived at the college early and went on down to the sea port in the meantime. I used the toilets down there to wash and change my clothes, as I had hoped to.

I went back to the college in good time, they were very nice and I did my maths and english assessment and passed both with high marks! Goody!

So they enrolled me in night school three evenings a week.

I start tonight.

So after that, I went to the library, and had a peaceful day here, listening to music, chatting on the forum and ready my book.

I popped out for tea a few times and to get pens and paper and things. And soon I will head for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.