Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hey peeps,

well I went and had my breakfast pastoral care and was given my packed lunch.
Did I tell you the joke they made about supported living? they say I am now 'supported rough sleeping', heehee.

Then I shot off to get one of the only direct trains.
I arrived in the City with the star above it, my shamed hometown.

Had the usual kerfuffle about meeting my friend, and then off we went to tend the grave of my late friend and pray over it.
It felt sad when an old friend of mine came past and ignored me, well, never mind, I do not need friends who listen to the church of england slander of me and treat me like dirt, I have upgraded to better friends, haven't I? I told this to my friend who I was with and she said it was a compliment :)

Then we went as a special treat to the town with the river, so I could see some fish and we could have a pot of tea.
So that was good, and then we sat in the car and had a picnic lunch on the way back, and she gave me a food parcel when she dropped me off in the city.

I am delighted that I managed to find a Shane Dunphy book in a charity shop here :) one I have not read, and then I have sat quietly here and had a few pots of tea as well.

I am heading home soon, I don't like to be far from home but on the other hand I know I have to balance my fear because it is a form of phobia that comes from having to run from the diocese who are based in this very town, who drove me out into the wilderness and I am so afraid that they will again.

It will be dry tonight so I will sleep sweetly under the stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.