Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Good morning peeps,

Yesterday I had a few cuppas wiv all me pals, and off I wandered to the town where my college is.

I was in increasing pain and simply vomited the painkillers every time I took them :(

I wrote a letter, did some studying and had a wander, met my old friends, a lovely Christian couple, who always insist on slipping me a few pounds for food and hot drinks.
That was nice, they gave me enough for my lunch and a hot drink and the postage of my letter.

I had a walk around after lunch and sat on the harbour wall watching the shipping and shouting rude criticism to the boats.

Then I tried to pull myself together and prepare for college and got disrupted by the ruddy church of england and their fake enquiry, again.
Furious and running out of time, hurtled through KFC, grabbing a meal on the way and onto the bus, got to college dead on time to be given the form I needed and be taken to my class.

The class was fine, it was all stuff I had revised.

Afterwards, the wait for the bus was ages but it wasn't as crowded as thursday.

I got home, lay down on the ground and fell into deep sleep.

I woke at 3am and used the loo and then spent  2 hours in utter terrors and nightmares and distress about the church of england, woke again at 5am, slept deeply again, dreamed a storm had hit me and I had gone blind and missed pastoral care and felt very sad, slept peacefully until 7 and got up.
Went and had a quick wash and changed my smalls in the cold toilets and went to the cafe.

Then it was time for pastoral care.
Went and had porridge and a chat.

Came here, and am just going to beg a cuppa of the group, wash my hair and brush my teeth, get my prep for class tonight and head off to the other town.
I will not get a real break until Saturday, as I have class tomorrow as well, and a very early therapy session on Friday, midday instead of 2.30.
At least I will miss the rush hour on the trains if I can get back on the train just after 1pm on Friday.

I am on the last of my money now, thankful tomorrow is money day.
I owe my friend for a few things including my new textbook, which she left by the lock box for me yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.