Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Good morning peeps,

Yesterday evening I sheltered in the church porch and read my book as I waited for the Bible group to turn up.
My friend stopped by to take my dirty washing for a wash, she also brought me some cake :)

The Bible study group was only a few people tonight, but there was plenty of tea.

After Bible study I went and tucked down in the porch, away from the weather, I was asleep immediately and slept through the night.
No-one disturbed me in the morning, there was no drunk nearby, it was raining lightly and I packed my bedding up and put the stove on for tea and washing water.

It was 6.30am when I got up, nice and early and just getting light, I brewed tea and washed my hair and face with the first lot of water, and continued the wash and more tea with the second lot. It is getting cold to wash from the bucket, but not too cold yet, but it is nothing like that hot summer when I washed with cold water every day.

Anyway, I had two cups of tea and my wash and mouthwash and teethbrush and then I needed to hurry down to the cold toilets.
I finished my wash in the cold toilets and changed my socks, and here I am drinking tea.
I am supposed to have breakfast with pastoral care again today, and every day until further notice.

I am also off on a day trip to see my friend and do other things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.