Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 8 September 2013

Good morning peeps,

what a terrible night.

It was forecast to be better weather, just a few showers in late evening, but basically it was heavy showers constantly, including a very heavy and prolonged hail shower, and I wasn't prepared, so basically I got very wet and my bedding is soaked.
I will have to go and wail miserably at my churchpeople about being a wet blanket and hope that someone can dry my blankets and dish out ladles of sympathy.
Haha!

I am having my pot of tea, and today I will see my churchpeople.
Last night someone left the church un locked so I contacted them and they came and locked it, no good leaving it unlocked on a weekend night.

My friend phoned from London yesterday, apparently everyone was asking after me and one person was very upset about my absence :(
Oh, well.
Next weekend I will be in London.
In hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.