Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 8 July 2013

Monday 1200 midday

Hi peeps,

when I had had my pot of tea I went and had a good old wash and then set down to read my book in the shade, I had to keep moving as the shade moved but several old ladies with cups of tea for me appeared at intervals, how handy.

Then off I wandered down the hill, to see some other friends, my Scottish friend was there and she explained that the reason last night was riotous with drunk people was that some obscure guy called Andy Murray won some unknown small-town tennis contest somewhere.

Anyway, my other friend who used to work with the homeless was also there and we ended up sitting and nattering for ages, she is now in on the bike hunt for me, my church are also hunting for a bike for me.
This is so that I can get to hydrotherapy once a week, and the bike rides will also do me good, riding a bike does not hurt my bad leg, it does make my left hip a tad grumpy but that can be helped by the hydro.
Here's to rehabilitation!

Anyway, a long natter later, I went and litterpicked the churchyard and then dithered over buying stuff for lunch and got some soft drinks instead.
And here I am, it is 28 degrees outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.