Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 13 July 2013

I went to have a cuppa and some lunch wiv all me pals,
we had a good lunch, there weren't many there but the weather is so good that probably everyone is down at the beach.

After lunch I went to borrow the church garden tap to have a wash, I was surprised that there were people at church but they were setting up for a special party for one of the church people.
The caretaker wanted me to come in and sit in the cool church and rest but I felt like I shouldn't but I told him I wanted to wash myself under the tap, so he got the hose and plugged it to the tap so I could shower myself under the hose, fully clothed of course but in teeshirt with my jeans rolled up, so I had fun playing with water and then I sat in the sun and read my book and dried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.