Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 11 July 2013

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday went peacefully enough.
I met up with the person I went to meet and we had a refreshing and helpful conversation.
You know what? It is always good to hear a different view and also to spend time with someone friendly and kind who has been a wonderful and helpful part of my life.

When we parted company and I stayed in my old home city a while.
I sat on the church steps where I used to sit before I was driven out by Diocesan slander.
I walked down to where I used to walk as a teenager, beside the deep, swift and wide river, with the trout laughing at the current in the clear water.
I sat for a long time and remembered being a teenager again.

In the end I dragged myself back to the station and set off for 'home'.
It was late when I got home and I bedded down tired.
I woke in the early hours, having a nightmare and was kept awake the rest of the night by anti-social behaviour and noise nearby.

So I am tired and cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.