Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 5 July 2013

Friday 8.15am

Good morning peeps,

I have a lot of stats on my blogger stats but even the genuine ones aren't showing up on the feedjit stats, how odd, I think it is broken.

Well, anyway, when I left the library I went to church and sat in while some of the church people were there.
Then it was bed time and I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.
The physio says I have got to stop using my backpack as a pillow, well that could be tricky, I haven't got any spare blankets.
you know how one thing helps one problem but not another? The backpack as a pillow helps me to breathe better but it isn't good for my poorly neck, the neck has been poorly for many a year but it decided to be awkward now.
The old osteopath refused to even try and domy neck, because he says my vertebrae are defective, how rude, discriminating against my poor vertebrae as if they can help it!

sorry peeps, it is early morning and I have returned to having flashbacks in the mornings, which is not good.

I have to go and see my psychologist today, so thats ok, but I am supposed to go and meet my friends after that and go for the London weekend, and so there is much travelling and adventure ahead, I half like the adventure and half hate the disruption and change of routine.

ah, peeps, life should just be about cheese and pretzels and cups of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.