Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 14 June 2013

Hi peeps,
I was talking on skype for nearly an hour this morning, so I never got any breakfast, though I got a shower, but by the time I was off skype I had to hurry, up into town and then up the hill from town to the homeless outreach lunch.

I always have more trouble breathing when I am in this town, and am not sure why.
But I think the big hills and the crowds do not help.

I got to the homeless lunch and the staff looked suitably surprised and made all the right noises.
Everyone was there, and a few faces I didn't know as I have been away a year or 9 months.

The usual meal was had, soup, cuts of bread, cake, fruit, and tea with brown sugar. I love this meal, I have never kept all of it down, I think the bread and fruit mean I cannot digest it all, but I love it, especially the tea with brown sugar.
People ask where I have been and things, and several staff come and talk with me for a while.
The meal makes me very tired, almost asleep and I know that I really need medical intervention soon, because I should not be nearly losing consciousness immediately after eating a normal meal.
I sat out on a bench with my eyes closed and one of the staff came and chatted to me and various familiar faces came and said hi and bye, and everyone asked about my stick.

I walked down to my church, several people were sprawled around in the churchyard so I also sprawled as I was all in and just wanted to lie down, so I did, I ate a daisy, which is a silly thing to do as they are full of nitrogen and make you bloat huge and burp. Well, they do!

I went down to the library, tried to concentrate, too tired, walked around, too tired to shop, neither Gloomy nor Cheerful were out, someone else was on Cheerful's pitch.

I walked up the steps. V. was there, smoking something and larking around, play-fighting with everyone in sight and running down the steps, ruffling the heads of most of the gangs.

I sat on the steps and eventually V. noticed me, rubbed his dizzy eyes and came over and said 'look who's here!'
He hugged me and grinned.
I asked him what he was up to and he told me he had done two months inside for hitting his sister's ex for beating her up.
I told him what he did should be legal and had he reformed the prison while he was in?
He assured me he had, and told me he was bored.
We walked down to the shop, he said he could do with a fat joint, and I told him I thought that was what he had been smoking up there, and he laughed.
He got fags and I got a can of coke and we parted company with a hug, he said he wouldn't be at soupie as he would be going to a house party, and I said that as long as he was happy, that was what mattered. I don't think he understands that I am off again tomorrow and may never be back.

But all of my people are accounted for, and they are all fine and have been ok unsupervised while I have been away for a year.
M. told me yesterday that Ken had said that the town was a Sh*thole and had gone, Ken is always doing that, he and I both get irritated by this town sometimes but we always come back.

I was so tired that I simply came back here but I am wide awake, I just get too tired sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.