Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 21 June 2013

Good morning peeps,

I have been missing important things out recently,
things like washing my hair under the garden tap, rebagging my bedding and getting a free cuppa at the cafe.
I must remember to tell you everything.

last night when the library closed, I went and sat on the bench, the usual church people didn't turn up, so I read my book until bed time, wandered into my blankets and tried to sleep.

I didn't sleep very well, I was in and out of sleep, there was noise nearby, I got too hot, I needed the loo, etc.
So I was in and out of sleep all night, it rained lightly at 3am, not enough to make me move.

I dreamed a lot, dreamed I was in Africa, then dreamed I was with my brother in a car, and in the dream I thought 'This would have been impossible until recently' In the dream we ended up at my other brother's house, and there was lots of food.

I woke and was reluctant to get up, another tired day. Did the usual stashing and things.

I am in the coffee shop, it is a dull day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.