Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 9 May 2013

Hi peeps,
Well I was happy to be all fed and tea-d up this morning. You know that anxie-tea comes from not knowing where your next cuppa is coming from?

Anyway, I went shopping and got a new teeshirt and a lightweight long-sleeved top and a heavier top, because my police jumper is now done for, finished, too ragged for even a homeless girl to wear.

Then I went to the church to meet the lady who offered me a coffee today, she is a mental health nurse who is pretending to be a friend, haha.
Anyway, we went to a meeting about yesterday's kid's group and then we had a cuppa and a chat. Someone has already told her about me but we pretend she doesn't know :) I know t sounds wierd peeps, but it is true. and I really don't care who told her what, cos I am happy to have a coffee and a chat with anyone as long as no-one gets too involved and I am not put under pressure or forced.

After the cuppa and chat, I went to my chatty hairdresser and he did me a good wash and trim.
Then I got my clothing bag from the hedge so I can get my clothes washed.
Then I went and got the train, and here I am in the bolthole in the city, loving the weather, dude.
It is windy :)
I am all clean and washed, I just need to get my clothes washed.

I have not had any conversations about the church and what happened but the very thought of it makes me sick, and when I finally do break down because this is going to make me break down, I will have proved them right and they will splash it all over the papers that I was insane all along.
I cannot see any way through this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.