This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 24 May 2013

Hi peeps,
Please excuse the delay in blogging. I meant to blog yesterday and simply forgot.
I don't remember much of the night before last, I think I simply slept through the night, nothing remarkable but the depression was bad in the morning and I wasn't keen to get up, or eat.

I sat in the coffee shop and had some tea and then got new black sacks and rebagged my bedding.
I couldn''t settle to do anything and the distress was too much, so I had a long cup of tea and some sausage rolls with a friend.

Eventually I sat in the library a while and tried to work,
then I moved to the city and tried to work in the library there, there were no vacancies at my usual bed and breakfast so I returned home and sat in the church and did some work and then went for a walk.
Then it was raining, and I walked around and tried to shelter and was worried as I was tired and had nowhere sheltered to sleep.
But the rain was not too hard and eventually it eased off and I bedded down. The rain held off and I slept.
I woke at nearly 5am and it was raining again.
I was warm and sleepy and I wanted to snuggle back to sleep and I dozed, but the rain continued and I looked up at the deep white clouds and decided to get up.

I got to McD's at about 6.20am, which is too early for me these days, but never mind, I got tea and sat there and dreamed.
It rained a while.
I really am battling depression and flashbacks in the mornings now, I do not want to get up and see no point in the day, and it is not fair because we had just got me over that attitude before this nightmare hit.

But at least today I had a train journey to look forward to.
After a cuppa or five I headed for the station and got the train.
The journey was mainly peaceful but at one point a train had broken down so we ended up with all that train's passengers as well as ours, so the train got crowded.

But it was ok, even when we got to the station and all the huge crowd of passengers caused a bottleneck going round the corner and it was very crowded, I coped.

I went to a cafe for a cuppa and some bacon. Very nice.
Then I was wandering about and worrying and then found this library and wandered in, it is a very busy library but I found a space for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.