Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 26 May 2013

Hi Peeps,
Last night I headed for my sleeping place, and had a very encouraging text chat with one of the eyupmeducks, and I settled to sleep and slept peacefully and soundly through the night, but the dream I had just before I woke was very very sad and painful. Painful enough for me to jump up out of bed, I never jump normally because my body is sluggish first thing. Anyway I packed up and walked, I didn't want my breakfast so I had a cuppa, i didn't want to walk far so I sat on a church bench.
Eventually it was church time and everyone greeted me so I wandered dozily into church, I sat outside the main church for the service but I could hear it on the speakers.
Someone had made me a cuppa so I enjoyed a cuppa and then I went up for prayer after the service and they were very nice to me.

Then I got some picnic lunch and lazed on my sleeping bag with a load of books I got for £1. I am part-way into a delicious book. But I felt obliged to log on and make sure I knew what was going on, I am terrified of logging on and knowing the situation but I feel that I have to.

I haven't had my wash yet, how lazy I am! I will have my wash when I leave the cafe.
I am ok today apart from this hayfever/chest thing, my chest has not cleared, it rattles and I cough, this is not good, peeps, I don't want pneumonia again.

It is lovely and sunny and if it stays like this I will spend most of today and tomorrow resting on the blanket and giving my feet a break from the boots and reading my new books, which is good.

Ok peeps, I hope to chat briefly tomorrow. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.