Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Hi peeps,
Its ok, my friend told the man not to come into the front room while I am sleeping here.
I am awake and anxious anyway.
I think everyone is still awake but I am in the front room alone in the dark on my computer, I just had a decent chat with my mediator on skype.

I need prayers, especially prayers from the eyupmeducks, in two weeks time I have to meet some people leading the first investigation, I will meet them with my mediator.
I have no faith in the investigators and no faith in myself to get my point accross, and I am afraid that this is all pointless, it will not restore me.
I despair.
So please pray for me.
I also think that the mediator needs all of the information and because it is a vast and complex matter and I become too traumatized to write some of it or even let the memories surface, I am not getting all of my story to him, so how can I get it to an investigation?
The people who prayed for me because my life was stolen from me by Satan have seen a miracle in this matter being incredibly brought to light, but Satan has fought back and shattered and biased the investigations and restored bad people to power by force because those who should have removed them or kept them suspended during investigations were unable to, and the people who destroyed me remain in power while I remain destroyed.

My friend is very kind to take me in but I am reacting really badly to the cigarette smoke as well.

Please keep me in your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.