Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hi peeps,

I went to see all me pals, we had a good natter and a good lunch. I felt very tired and my lunch doesn't want to digest.
I feel tired. Last night I was tired enough to sleep halfway up a lamp post, but I was too tired to climb one. I was even dozing off when I tried to arrange my blankets. Tonight will be bad because of the weather, I can't get to the porch early and I am so tired.

My friend asked me if I would like her spare room when it is free in a few weeks. I said yes. I can't think of any reason why not. it will not be permenant but it will give me some sleeping place, I think I need about 20 hours a day of sleep, I can sleep a solid 8 to 10 hours at the moment but I am so tired.
Anyway, the church will have got me by then.
I just saw the polices but they didn't get me today, they said hi, and I surfaced from my cup of tea and said hi in return.

The bad weather has arrived but is nothing awesome yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.