Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 3 May 2013

Hey peeps,
I scooted along the line to the city.
I had my lunch here and I am in the library, listening to a spot of Mozart - Symphony 40 in G minor etc, soothing. I am trying to relax but I have a tight knot of fear and tension because the church of england battle rages on.

Tonight I meet my friends at mass and go home with them and it is the London weekend! :)
I am a bit tense about that as well, it is always a stress dealing with all the people, but I love it and I love them :)

It is too hot for me already peeps, pray me through the summer, my worst nightmare is a hot summer and I am already suffering in this warmth, oh, and the sneezes, hayfever season, dopey from anti-histamines that keep the asthma from getting worse from allergy, aren't I a spoilsport, you lot all love the summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.