This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 20 May 2013

Good morning peeps.
Yesterday evening I sat on my blanket and read my books and listened to music.
I treated my battered feet and let them enjoy some time out of the boots.
Those of you who don't know, I wear boots all the time, I can't walk well without them and I wear them at night so that I am less vulnerable (and also to keep my feet warm). so my feet don't get much of a break, which is not good for them.

Anyway, I stayed there and rested and I had a walk and returned to reading before tucking down for bed. It was a very mild night and so I didn't use all my blankets and I didn't put my thermal top or jacket on, and because of my headache I used a bag of blankets instead of the backpack as a pillow. I was asleep very quickly.
I woke at 3am needing the loo and a bit tense, not sleeping well, and I woke again at almost 5am as it started raining hard.
I hate packing up my blankets in the rain. I packed up and stashed and went and sat on a bench and listened to music and prayed for an hour and then went to McD's for breakfast.

After breakfast I went for my walk with my headphones in. There was a fish on a bench, how random. It was dead and I doubt it jumped out of the river and got there itself.

I went back to the coffee shop to use the internet and then did a round of the churches and drank all their tea, and then came here.
It is a bit of a tense and electric start to the week, with the whole church matter bringing new shocks and horrors all the time.

Please pray for me. Pray that the truth will be seen and justice done and that the lies of the enemy and the attempts to use mental illness against me are thwarted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.