Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Good morning peeps,
Yesterday I went to my friend's house and had a bath and a meal, she offered that I could stay the night but I was too hot and restless so I thanked her and wandered off.
I sat on the church bench and the church people invited me in for a cuppa and I sat in the church and typed while they had a meeting.
The Vicar got really enthusiastic when he came out of his meeting to find the songs of praise hymn list and I offered to add some hymns, he was like a spaniel puppy, I got overwhelmed and forgot all the hymns, haha.

Anyway, when the meeting ended I went for my walk and the rain had stopped so I bedded down.

I slept with anxiety dreams and tense, woke up not wanting to get up this morning but got up eventually, for some reason I wet myself.

I headed for McD's eventually and had a light breakfast and cuppa.
The cleaner there is ever so friendly, she always chats to me and asks what I am doing, I showed her my horror story book that I was reading.

Then i went for a walk with my music and had a quick wash and got a can of soft drink and then it was library time. Yesterday was harsh rain and wind, today is calm and fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.