Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Good morning peeps,

Last night when I left the library I had a chip butty for supper and several cups of tea, and I went for my walk, the weather turned bad and I sheltered in the supermarket for a while.

It was quite late by the time I got home, but the rain had stopped, so I bedded down in my corner on lots of cardboard and slept, I woke a bit cold at one point because my head blanket had wandered and it was a cold night, I was glad I woke because my dreams were so sad.

I slept again and dreamed and dreamed, over and over again the church accusing me and denying their own wrong, over and over again the mediator asking me questions on what I told him already and I was screaming at him that I had told him the truth.

I woke up feeling low and groggy and it took a while to wander out of bed.
When I got up I rebagged my bedding very securely as bad weather is coming in, I rebagged my clothing stashpack as well.

I walked slowly to town and my money was in, so I got my breakfast and then came here to the coffee shop.

well, my leg is in need of help really, I think they need to do something before I permenantly can't put my weight on that foot, the other leg keeps getting cramp, and the old spasms in my right hand and arm have come back. I am a crock, shoot me now. Pity I can't see a doctor without being traced and brutalized by the church and the police. Especially as my heart keeps doing it's thing :(

Today is forecast bad weather, it is also the day when I go to see all me pals at the community group. But also it is when I intend to move on. I have an idea, I have a thought, where I might go, but I am not sure where I can shelter tonight in this bad weather. I wonder where I will be tonight? I suppose the more I move the longer it will take them to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.