Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 9 May 2013

Good morning peeps,

I went to this place yesterday afternoon, it was a kind of kids club thing, and I was given tea and biscuits and a helpers teeshirt and I helped the kids with craft.
I was as nervous and childlike as the kids, or more so, they were mainly quite confident.

Afterwards we had a lovely meal, shepherds pie, and I was very grateful for that.
Then I was back out on the streets in the rain for the worst of the thin time, the last few hours. It was raining and there was nowhere to go. I wandered around, no hope of enough stickers for tea, no hope of meeting anyone who could help.
I sat in my corner and read a book, but though the rain stopped, the temperature dropped and the wind was cold. I got too cold even when I put my thermal top on, so I went to the 24 hour supermarket and looked round and decided on things to get when my money came through.

In the end it was early bed time as soon as it got dark.
I tucked down and lay there worrying and distressing about the church of england.

I slept through the night and despite my plan to get up early, it was hard to wake properly and crawl out of bed, I was fine, no caffiene withdrawal symptoms, not really hungry either, my tummy was still asleep. My leg wouldn't take my weight at first, darnit.

Anyway, my money was in, so I went and got a meal at McD's, one of the new crop of homeless alcoholics and addicts was in McD's looking for stickers, he came and politely asked for mine, which I gave, I was impressed that he wasn't asking for money, and I did offer him a hash brown but he didn't want that, my pal with learning difficulties ate that instead.

Then I went to the supermarket and got knickers and toiletries and black sacks, I went and rebagged my bedding and had a wash and changed into clean knickers and socks, ahh! :)

Then here I am in the coffee shop. Absolutely dreading the email exchanges and dealing with the church of England matter. At some point I will snap and go mad and prove those evil people right, simply because I cannot cope with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.