Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 19 May 2013

Good morning peeps,

I was so tired yesterday evening when the library closed that all I did was go to my corner and sit and read books and pray, I surfaced to get some food at some point and then just returned to the corner and read and prayed until bed time.

I tucked down but had rather a rough night, it beinga  weeked night there was the usual noise of drinkers in the vicinity and I was having nightmares and having a cold wasn't helping, I was hot and uncomfortable, and I had to get up for the toilet at one point, I was never deeply asleep and some of the time I was having nightmares of my childhood.
At oone point it was raining, and at about 4.50 it really started raining and I was reluctant to relocate to the porch as it was to close to morning and I was reluctant to get up with nowhere to go in the rain.
The rain eased off as I lay there and eventually I got up, I was full of cold so I coughed and blew my nose a lot, at least this cold is progressing rather than turning into a horrible illness like before.

Time seems to be flying this morning, I bagged my bedding thoroughly because the forecast is more rain, and I went to McD's for a breakfast roll and tea.
My pal gave me two stickers.

I went and had a thorough wash and sort out in the toilets.
Then by the time I had done that, it was nearly time for the coffee shop to open, so I only had a short walk with my music.

I think I am going to listen to a church service and get a free lunch after that.

My new backpack is helping me, it is small and lightweight so I am not losing energy as I was when the old backpack was pulling me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.