Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 5 April 2013

Good morning you peeps you,

Well I can't remember yesterday completely clearly but I remember wandering to church and the church was open for the evening for various groups, so I wandered in and was welcomed and told to help myself to the kitchen.
The Minister and his wife came in, the minister had a meeting and his wife was tending the flowers, so I helped with the flowers and when the minister had finished his meeting he came and sat with me and talked to me gently and soothingly as before.
He now knows about the articles in the national papers and is amazed too. Well he was earlier, now he ominously wants to meet with me.

When the church was locked for the night I went for my walk with my music on top volume in my earphones and eventually wandered back to my corner and tucked down and slept.
I pretty much slept through the night and got up lazily at 7am and wandered my bags into the hedge and changed my socks at last! I got some socks from poundland yesterday.
I managed to find some clean knickers and things in my rat-chewed stashpack in the hedge so I am relieved to say I am sprayed with deodorant and smelling a bit cleaner.

I had my brekky in McD's as usual and had my wash and my walk, the pretty wading bird was there on the waterside and a man was feeding the other birds, maybe waders don't eat bread, the wader was snapping up worms from the mud.

I am here in the lib. The Minister wants to meet me at the cafe to talk, yikes.
Free coffee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.