Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 18 February 2013

Hey peeps,

sorry about my grump yesterday about old ladies.

I felt so ill today that I cancelled my appointment with MIND, I had missed going to a concert because of my MIND appointment but I was too ill to go to a concert anyway, so I sat in the shop and dreamed, we did well for books anyway.
Eventually it was closing time and we headed home, via the post office.

My angelic old friend came out of the post office as I waited for my friend to do his post office stuff, my angelic old friend walked past me and swiped my walking stick and walked on, telling me he needed the stick more than I did, then he came back and asked how the book was going, and he told me I was to finish writing it by August 18th as that is his Birthday and he wants the first copy of the book.

We got accosted by several other lovely people who we variously knew from the churches and then we came home and I was tucked up in the duvet on the sofa for a sleep as I was feeling so rotten.

I woke up to a cup of tea and feeling a bit better and then we had supper, I had a horse pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.