Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 11 February 2013

eyup peeps,
The eyupmeducks have been reading the blog like mad, whats up?

Wow what a day.
I left my bag at the shop for a while and went to nose around the town but I heard a shout, the shout was someone who knew me. She was really getting all enthusiastic to see me and was saying she had been so worried and things, I wasn't sure why, I haven't seen her for a few months but she knows very well that I wander dozily around and flit like a butterflytypething so she shouldn't be worried if she doesn't see me.

Anyway, she borrowed me and fed me coffee.
Then she took me to get food vouchers, just in case I need them and I laughed because she said that someone had told her they had seen me clearing up litter, there are eyes everywhere, even the phantom litterpicker gets spotted.
She gave me some chocolates and goodies as well and patted me on the head and sent me on my way.

I went back to the shop kitchen and put the goodies on the table for everyone.
sat in the shop briefly, eating food from yesterday's party but it was snowing so beautifully that I wandered off and checked the church garden for litter and got kidnapped by the lovely lady vicar.

The vicar fed me coffee and talked, and she gave me a packet of fruit and nuts left over from christmas! haha, I am being spoiled rotten! And off I wandered for my appointment at MIND.
At MIND we looked at early warning signs of the depression and trauma problems and we looked at strategies to prevent the early warning signs developing into full blown problems.

Then I went back to the shop and wrote an email instead of sorting the new books out like I was supposed to, I will do them tomorrow.
It has stopped snowing and I am in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.