Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 26 January 2013

Hi peeps,
Yesterday when the library closed I went and moved my bedding into the porch because rain was on the way.  Then I used my last 65p to get a small loaf of tiger bread which I ate as my supper.
Then I went to church, the church was closed but there was a man  there who recognised me and said Icould come and sit in on their meeting and have some coffee. So I did and the weather turned really bad during the meeting

At the end of the meeting the man gave me some money and told me to get some hot food and drinks and go on the buses to keep out of the weather, so I did. He was a nice man and he said they prayed for me.

I went on the buses and sat in Subway with a drink and a hot snack, lots of drunk people were in and out of subway, my friend phoned back and we talked.

Eventually I was safely back at my sleeping place and it was dark and quiet. The weather was still wild but my bedding and porch were dry, I tucked down. The wind asked if it could steal my top blanket and I said no. Luckily the prevailing winds don't blow into the porch, the wind blows alongside or away from the porch so apart from a few flurries of rain blown in when the wind turned, I stayed dry and warm.
I was asleep very quickly and slept soundly through the night and only woke when my alarm went off. I still have the dread feeling when I wake, I don't want to get up. But I dragged myself up, packed the bedding and stashed it, and used the shewee successfully.
The wind had died down and it was a damp and mild morning. I stashed my fleece jacket with the bedding as it is warm enough without it. The bedding had remained almost completely dry despite the weather.

I wandered to McD's for the usual as I had enough left from yesterday.
I was going to go to mass but decided not to.
I met my friend, her leg is really bad, she said I could have a bath later, we will be at the community group together later so I will go home with her after that. I will have lots of tea and a nice lunch and a natter at community group.

I had a wash, litterpicked behind church and came here.
I will be offline tomorrow as there is no library tomorrow and my little computer is in hospital still, it is completely repairable and nothing will be lost, but it will cost £55 to repair, if I had the money they could have it fixed on monday but as it is I will have to wait until I get my benefits on Thursday. At the moment my money is spent before I get it, counselling, psychology, boots, orthotics, computer, etc, all essential. The computer is my lifeline and these library computers are not brilliant and no replacement.

Yesterday the man and his wife at the meeting said I can help out on their charity book stall, I am happy to help. :)
It is a mild sunny day, and the 5-HTP is kicking in and helping my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.