Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 25 January 2013

Hi peeps,
These library computers are awful. You get an hour on the computer but when you log in it takes ten minutes to register you and then a few minutes each time you try to find a website. By the time you are all set up you only have about 20 minutes left.

Yesterday after I finished my computing I went to get a cuppa from the burger van, it was cold outdoors.
My friend went past on her bike and told me I was welcome to pop round for a bath if I wanted.
So I went to get my lunch and then went to have a bath. I met another old friend as I walked, she said she had been worried for me in the weather. I assured her I was ok. She is sweet.

My friend had made sausage rolls and she offered me one, she was very hyper and her partner said it was because she had drunk a whole bottle of cherry vodka. He was sitting there with his friend and they were drinking endless cans of beer. They are ex-homeless.

I had a good bath and my friend washed my smelly old thermals and my knickers and socks, she accidentally put it on a long wash instead of a quick wash, and I fell asleep on the sofa while I waited.

I woke up all groggy, I had already been a bit headachy and I think that was caused by the stress of Wednesday, but now I was really headachy.
My friends did me a cheese sandwich and a cuppa and gave me my clean clothes, I was very grateful to them but happy to flee as they were getting a bit bickery with each other.

I went to the library for a while and then I went to meet the counselling lady. She was a nice smiley lady and she said about encorporating some anger management into the counselling. She thinks I will be ok to be counselled I think.

When I left there it was about 8pm so I wandered into church and cuddled the radiator and adored God.
The church closed at 9pm and one of the other worshippers slipped me a £5, he does that sometimes and he doesn't look at me or say anything and he walks away as he stuffs the £5 into my hand, I like him, he is a nice old man.

Because I had £5 I could go on the buses and be off the street and out of the cold, so that was good, I rode around on the buses and went down to the port and used the loos there.
I got back late enough to go to my porch in peace and tucked into my blanket pile and was asleep as soon as my head touched the backpack.
I slept deep and sound until almost 5am when I needed the loo and my head was hurting so much as well.

I stayed in the blankets until 6am and got up in the dark beautiful morning. I stashed the blankets and went to McD's for the usual breakfast, and some co-codamol and neurofen.
My friend is sick so no one is at the cafe.

I sat in the shopping centre a while, then I went and had a wash and went to church.

What am I supposed to be doing for the sake of my health? avoiding church! What did I do today? went to mass. Naughty me!

I was ok in mass, and afterwards I drank tea with the usual people. Then I ended up sorting milk bottle tops for recycling with some of the church people.

And here I am.
It is cold outdoors.
I went to the post office and withdrew my last £4.40 and the lady tried to interest me in a credit card, since I had just withdrawn the last of my money from a very basic account indeed she should not be trying to get me a credit card! humpf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.