Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Hi peeps,
I went to the bookshop and was fed tea, and ended up sitting at the desk and watching the world go by outside the window, drinking tea, and greeting customers and stamping their books, or even helping them to find books.
It is a bit of a drop-in place, and there ended up being tea and birthday cake for someone and a number of people were crammed into the office. I was happy drinking tea in the shop and reading lots of tasty books.

And then I wandered back here.

The weather is dry and not too cold. It will remain this way overnight, there is still a bit of wind though
I was given some lunch at the shop and told to save my packed lunch for supper. Well that is me fed until my money comes through, but I have no cups of tea until tomorrow unless someone kindly provides one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.