Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 11 January 2013

Hi peeps,
I am feeling a bit tired and so I keep forgetting to update you.

Yesterday I used the dregs of my money to get somewhere, but I am sure you would approve.

I went and saw a man about a room.
But I got rather hungry as all I had for lunch was two chocolate bars and the rats had eaten my Christmas cake.
The man had tea and hobnobs at his house and I liked the room.
But then when I came back I was hungry and there was nothing in the bins in any of the towns, and I couldn't find a soup run, so I got hungry. I had no credit in my phone and it was cold and rainy and I was hungry, I emailed my friend with the last of my battery but my friend with the car was ill and couldn't collect me.
While I was waiting to hear back from my friends and sheltering in a corner out of the weather, two large polissmans came along and asked who I was and what I was doing, so I advised them on the matter and they radioed me to check my MPR and ECG in case I was trouble or a heart attack, when they were advised that I was boring they felt the need to do a policemanlike talk on hot drinks and sleeping bags etc and I listened and absorbed it and then off they went to look for naughty boys with alcohol and left me feeling  a bit shellshocked seeing as men in uniform have that effect on me.

It was too early to bed down and it was raining, I was not a happy person, I managed to squeak into the cheapo supermarket before it closed and get some rich tea biscuits with 23p in small change, haha.
I ate the whole packet, no wonder I am sick today.

Eventually after a nice walk, I went to bed down, no poliss around, and so I tucked down in my blankets and slept crankily, some deeper sleep some light sleep and waking patches.
Recently there has been an owl tooting around nearby, which surprised me, there hasn't been an owl here in the years I have slept here, and at first I wondered if it was a real owl and not just drunk people making a noise, but it is a real owl, and last night the drunk people were imitating it, badly. Hence the waking patches.
And for some reason, recently, the dawn chorus starts at 1am! Have the birds gone potty?!

Anyway, at a dark 6am my alarm clocks were going off, so I woke and was too comfy and so I dozed a while and worried as to how I was going to survive.
So I got up, and checked all the bins in town and found nothing.
Eventually as I sat in the shopping centre, my friend came to the cafe for her coffee and she got me some tea and toast and the whole world congregated to chat. Which is fun, it is better than tea hour because it isn't so much gossip as sharing news and chatting, tea hour was far too judgemental and gossipy.

Anway, I went to get a welfare voucher and I got it, and here I am waiting to go and raid the welfare stores.
And I don't feel very well, peeps. I got too hungry yesterday and got slightly hypoglycemic and my digestion is throwing a wobbly about it all as well, and my head is hot and I am sleepy. I need to be tucked into a soft nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.