Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 19 January 2013

Hey peeps,
This morning I wandered out of bed slightly overheated but in well enough time to recover completely with the first cuppa.
I couldn't put weight on my leg at first.

I went down to breakfast and the happy man was on duty and he did me a nice breakfast.
Then off I went to look at doing some dreaded shopping.

I went to Holland and Barrett and they had the 5-HTP in stock so I got some and they were doing a sale where you can get one product for a penny when you buy another product so I got the 5-HTP and some apple cider vinager because I have heard that helps with GERD.

Then I got some more fuel tablets for the stove, as I found out yesterday the outdoor shop here sells fuel all year round.
Then I went in the supermarket, I got some reduced stuff and a book I wanted, the book was at a very good price, it is called 'wonder' and it is about a boy with a deformed face, I have wanted a copy of it but I haven't been able to afford it.

I sat in the library and read for a while and then came back here to the Bed and Breakfast, it is still cold and snowy outdoors but that is because it is winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.