Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 12 January 2013

Hey peeps,
My friends dropped me off in the cold dark rain this evening with a food parcel and £5 and some credit in my phone, so I hoovered some food and sat in McD's with a cuppa, and got a message from my other friends that they would be passing through in 2 hours and I could be rescued if I wanted to be.

So I agreed to be rescued as snow was coming in and I sat in the church and muttered to God and surprised the priest when he came to lock up, he was very nice and kind and stopped to ask if needed a chat and he said he would pray for me.

Eventually my friends came and I had a cuppa with them in church and off we went, out of the weather, there is a lot of flooding even up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.