Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 18 January 2013

Hey peeps,
I slept for a few hours but the dreams upset me a lot.
So I got up and had a cup of tea, and then another and then another and so on.
Then I continued my psychology work online.

Eventually I wandered to the shop to get a pint of milk, not enough cash left for supper but enough for a pint of milk and a packet of crisps.
I am glad I am not out on the streets this weekend, I need a break from drunken noise and danger.
When I got to the shop there was an addict who tried to beg off me, I told him off as I can, even if it seems unchristian, because these guys beg of lone females who they think will feel sorry for them, but I know what an addict looks and sounds like and I hate the thought of them getting money from innocent people who think they are helping them.

I got milk, as I walked back I could see that the buses were running again and trains are running a reduced timetable.
Earlier buses stopped running and a man was cursing them at the bus stop.
The snow is thick ice and slush on the pavement but it isn't cold. The roads are clear and some drivers are looking and sounding really silly with snow chains on their tyres, this is England for goodness sake! It snows for three days a year and the roads are gritted!

Here I am, drinking tea.
Tomorrow I am going to look at getting one of these natural depression remedies. And my psychology appointment should go ahead on Wednesday next week.
I must remember to go to my recovery programme on Monday, please remind me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.