Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Good morning you peeps you,

Last night when the library closed I went to church and cuddled the radiator, I fell asleep on the radiator and burned my arm, woke up an hour later wondering if I had disturbed anyone by snoring or talking in my sleep as I had had a lot of dreams. I had dreamed about a familiar lady coming up to me and and saying hello and getting my name wrong and various things.
Anyway I felt sleepy and headachy. So I fell asleep again and woke after another hour with a very burned arm and had horrific flashbacks.
The church was about to close for worship but the choir had said i could sit in when they got there and so I was given a key, and I waited for the choir, they arrived and made me welcome though they couldn't make me a drink as the kitchen was locked.
So I sat and read my book and charged my phone and listened.
My phone rang and it was my friend and she asked how the flashbacks were, I told her that they were settling down and I had a tummyache instead.
I will be meeting my friend on Friday for the London weekend.

I stayed until the choir were leaving and they kindly swiped some matches from the vestry for me in the hope that I could light my stove in the stormy weather and heat some soup.
I walked back out into the raging weather and staggered up the road, my belly hurt as well as burning as if there was an ulcer. My legs would hardly hold me up and I was dizzy and the wind was trying to knock me over. Then a car pulled up and someone shouted me from the car.

The someone was someone who knew me vaguely and who I knew vaguely and she offered me a dry bed for the night, I asked if she had a dry floor instead and she said yes and so I leaped aboard and off we went.

When we got to her house she asked lots of questions about homelessness and did me a cuppa and a chicken and rice dinner, which was highly welcome and dead yummy.

Then she showed me to my room, she had put a thin foam matress on the floor and there was a firm pillow and a very thick cuddly duvet, those of you who know me know that I love to cuddle things, especially duvets and cushions and soft things, and this duvet, though not very big, was very thick and cuddly, so I tucked down and tried to sleep.
At first I couldn't sleep as I had disrupted my sleep pattern by sleeping in church.
But then I slept, all safe and warm and dry in the thick soft duvet.

I woke in the morning feeling very hot but not sick from heat, I got up and my hair was wild from sleeping on wet hair. I was invited to have a shower and so I did and came downstairs all clean and was offered breakfast, I had some  tea and toast and the lady made me a packed lunch including some Christmas cake! And she gave me some bus fare to get back to the town.

So here I am, sadly the burger van seems to have gone AWOL so I can't get a cuppa with my leftover bus fare. The burger van hasn't been here all week and I miss it, 50p a cuppa and they let me pay with pennies and tuppences if I have to.

It is nice to be clean and fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.