Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 12 January 2013

Good morning you peeps,

Yesterday evening I was staggering along the road when my friend phoned. I never explain to you which friend is which but this is the friend I go to London with.

She heard about my plight and said she would collect me, it took her an hour to get to me and it was cold and rainy so I sat in the bus station and read a magazine.

When she came to collect me we went to the supermarket on the way back so it was late when we got home, I had a real cup of tea and a real cheese sandwich and went to bed.

I slept well but woke in the morning knowing I was ill.
I went downstairs but no one was around, so I got a glass of water, dehydration seems to be behind some of my house-sickness so I tried to drink water, my friend came down and made a cup of tea, but I couldn't drink it, I was sick of all the water I had drank, then I drank some more water and some tea and was sick of it.

It is tricky this sickness, I get dehydrated but can't keep fluids down, I need painkillers but can't take them as I am sick of them, I need food in order to keep the painkillers down but I am sick if I try to eat.

It is usually a question of plodding on with the water until some stays down.
And eventually water stayed down and I took painkillers, they stayed down, well half of them.
Then I had some toast and that stayed down, so the road to recovery started.

I am drinking water and feeling sick right now, the pain is the problem.

But I have had a nice bath and washed my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.