Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 3 January 2013

good morning you funny old peeps,
Well why are you reading my blog if you aren't funny old peeps then?
I forgot to do any New Years Resolutions. Good. Too late now!
I could quit smoking, only I don't smoke.

Anyway.

Yesterday I was extremely uninterested in computing and was glad when the library closed.
I went to the cafe and read the paper.
Then I wandered around and tried to make time pass, because they have changed the evening tickets on the buses so you have to wait until later to get a cheap evening ticket.
eventually it was time for bus rides and I rode around on the buses and stopped to get tea and put my thermals on as it was actually colder than forecast.
Eventually I wandered back to my bedding and as it was forecast mild and dry I didn't wait to go to my porch but slept in my corner in the blanket pile, tucked up snug and comfy I slept peacefully until the alarms on my phone went off.
Then I staggered into McD's for my breakfast.

Then I went shopping, I got toiletries and new foam pads and new orthotics, maybe walking will be a bit more comfortable now.
I sat in the corner of the cafe and grumped at the world while I waited for the library to open, my friend came in and waved hello but she sits in her corner and I was in a sitting alone mood.
I was talking to my other friend by text, she wants me to go to London, argh.
When I got up to go to the library she said hello and told me my article was in the church magazine.
Argh. Anyway, that is my third church magazine article about homelessness.
Why would anyone want to read about homelessness?
Anyway I stopped to talk for a minute and then here I am.

Last night was indeed mild and I was ever so warm and comfy when I woke this morning.
It is an exceptionally mild day.

My jeans stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.