Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 31 December 2012

morning peeps,
It is morning, but I am still asleep really.
I came back to the island yesterday evening and had a bath while my wet bedding dried, then I stayed up and wrote an email when I was really trying to write a letter.
Eventually I went to sleep, and woke up needing the loo early this morning.
I don't know what it is about hot houses indoors but when I need the loo in the night here I always end up with a swollen belly and feeling I need to dash to the loo even if there is not much wee.
I am sure you wanted to know that.

my breakfast has been two cups of tea so far, my insides are not happy and I don't want to upset them more by feeding them toast.
Any idea what really bad digestive pain with no vomiting or diahrrea is about?
It isn't wind. I suppose my insides are cranky from being homeless.

Did I ever have any hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.