Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 27 December 2012

Morning peeples,

It is almost a normal day and who has been reading my blog so much? The statistics have gone wild, is someone bored?

Yesterday wasn't great because I ended up staying out and my insides were bad, I made it through the day by sitting in cafes and the pub with thankfully enough money for plenty of tea, and dashing to the loo frequently.
I didn't even have much Christmas food and goodies on Christmas Day, ony chocolate and a turkey dinner and some christmas pud which we saved until supper time.  And I didn't have any Christmas food at all yesterday.
Anyway, yesterday I was on charcoal tabs and IBS meds but it didn't make much difference, today is better but still not quite ok.
The weather yesterday was showery, and today the same, I still had to wait to go to sleep last night, and my bedding was a bit wet, so I didn't warm up well, but by 2am when I got up for the loo, the bedding was drier and I warmed up when I bedded back down and slept ok, the moon was so bright at 2am that I thought someone had put a light on.

This morning I went to McD's as usual, had half my walk as I am tired, and came here. It is like a normal day, what a relief, library open, trains and buses running, shops open.

I have a cup of takeaway tea, but this cafe doesn't realise that if there is no little hole in the lid, it creates a vaccuum when you try to drink the tea.

I saw a funny sight on the way back from my walk. Santa in a jeep. It was funny. An open topped jeep with imitation reindeer antlers on the roll bars, and a red nose on the bumper, and 'Santa' driving it, wearing dark glasses.
I am glad that there are other people out there who like a laugh.
I wore my pink Santa hat on Christmas eve and it amused a few people, being laughed at for clowning around is good, it lightens everyone's spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.