Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 6 December 2012

Hi peeps,
I must sort my backpack out before that pot of fruit explodes.

Yesterday the library closed at 5pm and so I went to check what time the carol service was that evening, as that would keep me out of the cold.

I went to the church, which is a church that I am fond of because they were kind to me, but it isn't one of my churches, and to my surprise, when I went in, my vicar friend was there, she had been in a meeting with the other churchy people there, talking about all sorts of vicarly and churchly things no doubt.
Anyway, I got the time of the carol service and the Vicar stopped for a chat with me because I had wailed miserably to her by email earlier about the prejudiced views of a certain person, she knew who I meant and what I was talking about and she offered to sort things out a bit.
I always feel blessed when I talk to her.
We walked along from the church as I was going to my hedge and she was going home and lives along the way.

I was expecting to have to brew tea on my stove but it was pitch black up there as the lights were out and there were dodgy people from the pub hanging around.
So I walked down to check if my money was in early and to borrow the toilet from McD's.
To my astonishment £10 had strayed into my account, there is no way that £10 should be there and it worried me but I withdrew it and had a few cuppas in McD's and got an evening bus ticket and went riding on the buses and listening to my music, stopping to use the loo and put my thermals on.

Eventually I got tired and it got late, so I went to my sleeping place and tucked down, but some extremely loud drunks were shouting nearby and disturbing and frightening me, that pub has turned into a source of noise and trouble and it never used to be.
Eventually, eventually! they shut up and went, and I slept.

I woke in the morning feeling nice and warm and wondering how the forecast of well below freezing could have been true, but when I looked out of my blankets I saw the white carpet of frost on the ground.
I stashed my things, had a pee and went to McD's, the whole world was beautiful white and lovely and cold.

I had my brekky and then went shopping, seeing as my money was in, all of it, I have no idea where the £10 came from, do they do christmas bonuses?
I got socks and knickers and mouth wash and black sacks as it is going to rain later and I need to re-bag my bedding and things.

Then I went and had a wash and walked down to the physiotherapy clinic.
It was a beautiful walk in the cold frost, I had my radio on and I felt happy. I never thought I would feel happy again and it feels fragile but who knows?

Physio went well, he mauled my leg and foot a bit, told me to exercise my left knee as it is taking some of the strain for the right leg, and he ran the machine on my right leg and foot and told me to keep up the exercises and that my leg was now fit to be discharged from physio. Oh good.
I walked back alongside the water as the tide was starting to creep in.

I went up to my store hedge and had a thorough sort out and removed any rubbish or wet stuff, washed my pans and bowl and cup, threw all the rubbish away and rebagged everything to keep it dry in the fast-approaching bad weather.
Then I went and sat with the church sitters and had a coffee and then I came back here to try and write.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.