Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 9 December 2012

Good morning peeps.
I am not on my own computer, and this one is steam powered.
very slow and odd.

Yesterday the library closed at 4pm and I went and got my bedding from the hedge and put it somewhere where I could go without being desturbed by drunken louts, but I forgot my bag with the roll mat and little duvet in it, which I missed later.

I went riding on the buses and went to the ferry port to try and get my tickets in advance, but the man at the teminal was rude and unhelpful so I made a complaint instead and didn't get my tickets.

I continued to ride around on the buses until late, and then I got a cuppa and went to my sleeping place. I sorely missed my duvet and my roll mat when I made my bedding pile up. But thankfully the temperature was around 5 degrees all night.
It was midnight when I got to sleep and I woke in the early hours having flashbacks.
I am still having flashbacks and t is very distressing.

I dozed for some hours and ended up getting up late, by the time I had bagged my bedding and worked out the time as my phone battery had gone flat, I was too late for 8am communion, and I went and sat at the back of church but the vicar had forgotten my sponsored walk anyway and didn't say anything.

I went to my other church and they collectively pledged more than £100 towards the walk.

The service was ok and we had tea and biscuits afterwards and then I came back here with my friends as they are doing a christmas party here this afternoon, we just took the dogs for a windy walk along the beach, the kite surfers are having a whale of a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.