Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Hi peeps.

I have just got here.
This morning I tried to avoid my wash but there is no avoiding the wash, it happens automatically if you are Aspie, your brain overrides your dislike of cold and wet things in the early morning and you end up washed.

I went to morning prayer and someone made me a huge cup of tea, the cup had pictures of pigs on so I asked what they were implying ;)

Then there was morning prayer with the Vicar and the man from the welfare charity, and the man was in the mood for advising me all about things and coming up with suggestions of things to help me.
So I will be pottering down with my voucher soon, to get all the nice goodies.

I went to have a shower and a cup of tea with the nice secretary.
Then I went back for coffee with the people who had been to communion, and one of them walked into town with me and asked lots of questions.
Everyone suddenly wants to be involved, to know more, and to help me. Argh! - *scuttles off and hides!*

Anyway, I am in the library and I am going to go with my voucher and get things soon, my friend is on duty and she is looking for a jumper for me so she can wash this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.