Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 30 November 2012

Hi peeps,
I went for lunch earlier and went to my churches, church one got me a tasty but only warm cup of tea, but it was nice to see them, the other church plied me with hot tea and coffee as I looked at their christmas fair preparations and held a ladder and passed things up. I will miss the Christmas fair but at least I helped with preparation.
My blanket and sleeping bag were on the shelf there and I asked if I could leave them there safe and dry while I am away.

I continued my writing here, the book reached 356 pages.

It is going to be very cold but I am indoors tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.