Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 18 November 2012

Hi peeps,
after the church day was over I sat in the coffee shop until it closed, used their loo, used their socket to charge the netbook a bit and then went for a walk.
The man who talked about getting me a radio got me a radio, a little radio with headphones and a pack of batteries to go with it.
The radio is really good, it is small like an ipod and has a belt clip and has a good range of stations and very clear sound, I was really happy walking around listening to it and I caught the end of the Irish programme, so I was delighted, it is like having a tiny part of my life back.

I went down to my other church, I am having a break from them but they had a letter that had been sent to me, it contained a nice little letter and a nice banknote. Thank you my friend.

I walked back up, lost in my lovely radio music and went to another church, they were having a healing service and made me very welcome. I thought this lot would never get too involved with me, but they made me a cuppa, showed me a trolley of goodies that they had collected for the poor and told me to help myself, and one of them asked if there was anything she could bring for me next time I see them, on Tuesday, but I couldn't think of anything and all I took from the trolley of goodies was some deodorant, some rice, a very good pair of walking socks and some handwash gel.
I am blessed.

Anyway, I bade them goodnight and came here to drink tea, (McD's). It is cold but due to get milder and we might miss the rain tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.