Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 2 November 2012

Good morning peeps,
After leaving the library last night I went and got an evenking ticket and caught a bus, I like being out in the dark on winter nights and I like long bus rides through residential areas where there are so many cosily lit up houses, each one has a different family with a different story, and I wonder what it is like to be a proper part of a proper family and belong somewhere. It is nice to imagine it.

anyway, when the bus reaches it's destination I get off and have a walk round and catch another bus back.
sadly the destination of that bus did cause flashbacks, sometimes I get too close to home, too close to the memories and the hurts.

Anyway, I got back here and went in the pub.
Haha, yes, it is the only pub I ever go in alone, they do a nice cup of tea for 99p, there is loads of space and it is quiet enough for me, and there is free wifi and excellent toilets where I can go to put my thermals on.

After a cuppa I head for my sleeping place, I wasn't sure what I'd done with my cardboard so I got a new box on the way, but my cardoard was in the bin, dry and ready.
I bedded down, glad that no-one was outside the pub,
I dozed and never really got comfortable, dozed and woke and had bad and sad dreams.
It was raining when I woke up, big splashy raindrops.

I got up and put weight on my leg straight away though it hurt, put my bedding in the new plastic sacks but they were rather flimsy and started tearing.
Stashed everything and wandered to McD's, where I started writing this post but the battery went dead so I am now continuing from the library.

I was hoping to go to morning prayer but it wasn't running today, I went in church, and came out of church,
sadly I have had some very bad and upsetting news, that I cannot share but it puts my life and future in jeapordy.
I went back in church and helped the ladies folding church news sheets, they were nice and were a bit concerned because I was shocked.
Then I went and had a shower and a cuppa with the nice secretary lady.

Then I had a study room booked, so I grabbed my lunch and a cuppa and came here to get some writing done.
It is cold and clear out there but due to rain tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.