Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 18 October 2012

Well I went to the outreach centre that was supposed to open at 2pm but found out that they are closed for a week or so due to no electricity and other things, there was a lady there and she took me to find a hot drink, we ended up in this Italian place which wasn't ideal but it was the first place we found, we ended up having a coffee as there was no tea (argh I waited so long for a tea and still no tea), and then she asked if I wanted some food, I said I didn't want to send her money, so she looked and found a bread and goat's cheese thing for me, it was actually quite tasty, and so was the coffee, though neither of our coffees were very hot.
anyway, we parted company and I will see her again as she works at the outreach centre.

Then I was back here briefly on the library computer so that I could listen to music as the headphones dont work on here.

Then I went and sat in another church, they have a cafe and eventually I plucked up the courage to ask them for water, they told me I was the third to ask for water as a lady who was thirsty and a man who had anti biotics had also asked.
I sat and drank the glass of water without stopping, and one of the ladies came over with a fresh chilled bottle of water for me to take with me, I am halfway through it as I write.
Thank You God.

Tonight is forecast dry and mild and the wind will drop, even so I do not know where I will sleep, last night's little den is a bit dire and an obvious target for outreach teams, who will be out tomorrow :( ha I will wake early and scuttle away before they see me.

I liked the new girls on the strand, one or two of them have some obvious good and hope in them, I hope for their sake that their lives are blessed and that things improve dramatically for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.