Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 19 October 2012

The internet is back on in the library, hooray.
The library closes at 5.30 today, not so hooray.

After I had had my cup of tea in McD's I went back to the church to beg God to help me.
A lady came over with a leaflet about the church and asked if I wanted to know anything, I told her I was hoping to come to mass here, so she told me about mass times and where it would be held if not in the church, and then she looked at my backpack and said that she hoped I had accommodation as my backpack looked very heavy.
I told her that the backpack was heavy but that I had no choice but to carry it as I had no money to put it in storage.
She asked how much storage was for a day and I told her the cheapest place. she went to talk to her collegue who had just arrived, they are church sitters, and she came back with some money, I told her I wasn't begging and she said if I had been begging she wouldn't have given me anything.
she gave me a £5, and putting the backpack in storage costs £3, so I had £2 for food.
I thanked her and thanked God.
I was quite dizzy by this time and this town is a bit expensive so I wasn't sure what I could get for £2 to eat once I had put the backpack in storage.
I ended up getting a thick warm pizza slice and a donut, not the healthiest lunch but the thing with both pizza and donut is that they are heavy and doughy and if you can't get much food then that will keep your stomach occupied for a while.

Then I belatedly took my thermal top off and had a wash, when it comes to crisis and no food, keep all your layers on in order to keep warm, and dont use energy for a wash until you have got food.

Today is cloudy, I am just going to check the forecast.
Good. Mist and fog rolling in. I like mist and fog, they keep me hidden among other things, and the temperature is due to stay mild for the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.