Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 18 October 2012

So I noticed on the Strand that the Eastern Europeans are missing.
I was told that they were all being sent home, but I didn't believe it.
But they have been sent back, and it means that the rest of us get food and hot drinks in peace without being hit or shoved out  of the way.
It isn't being prejudiced to say that as it was what used to happen.

I hope that Marcus hasn't been sent away.
I don't think they can send him anywhere.

I saw some familiar faces in London, but London is London, if people aren't there then they aren't there.
I was surprised to get my place in Southwark back, but I think the others don't like the tree root in the middle, I don't mind it. There was a resident in the next bush along but my place was vacant and waiting for me.
But there was fox poo that I didn't see in the dark...

If I had stayed and worked for the next few days I would have had more tea but less shelter, more food but the burden of carrying my bags around and the steps and walking as well as working really hard with communication would leave me very strained indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.