Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 10 October 2012

I went seeking tea at 10am, I found my verger friend and she was talking about having me to stay but I do not want any indoors right now, I need to stay out in the nice cold dark.

I went to the other church and there was no tea there either, it was closed, I don't know why.
I went to the daycentre and just had time to drnk a cup of nondescript tea before brushing my teeth and hurrying to the dentist.

Nothing much is up with my teeth but they have decided at last to put a crown on the broken tooth that has been broken for years and years. His Majesty the tooth.
They did an x-ray and now I feel sick and my mouth feels funny.

I also saw a few people who I really don't want to see, so I am trying to relax and listen to music.

Onwards. I went to the church for lunch and part of the service, I didn't find the service deeply interesting so I didn't stay, and there was a rude man who wouldn't give me space and privacy to say a prayer when I lit my candle because he was in a hurry to light his own candles.
This is why this town irritates me, I may love this town but I need anger management every time I come here.

V. is in the library, all happy, he said hello and wanted to chat but his friends dragged him away because there are so few computers free that they wanted to grab some before they were gone.
I was lucky to get this computer, and there is nowhere to sit and type with my laptop, so I will try and get some work done on email and transfer it to the word processor later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.