Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 15 October 2012

Good morning bloggys,
It is 5.11am, and hopefully I have finally managed to set the blog time to reflect the actual time that I am writing at.
It was set at some American time and yesterday's date before, and that was frustrating because it confused the blog.

Well it is 5.11am and I was awake some time before 5am, but that is because I was asleep from about 4pm yesterday.

Yesterday I was very tired and was getting a lot of chest pain -asthma, there is no point in Sundays here, my church only does mid morning mass, no early or evening services, and there aren't any other churches that I want to attend here, none that offer a service that I would enjoy, so once the library closes at 4pm there is nowhere to go.
And it was pouring with rain, so I decided to use the money that I was given this morning with a few pounds of my own money to come here to the old chap's place.
It was pouring with rain once I got here.

There was nothing interesting on television when I got here so I had a cuppa and lay down and slept, I woke up at about 4.30 this morning, the television still on on silent and I was in severe distress, the memories were horrendously disturbing me, I know enough now to tell myself that everything is magnified at this time of morning and so I try to be rational and get away from the memories, in this case it meant getting up, putting the kettle and the internet on, and I am listening to some 'sleep' music to help me calm down!
It is a cold clear morning.
I need to sort myself out because sleeping rough in winter is no joke and I am not properly prepared this year and I am unlikely to be lucky with a mild winter like last winter again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.