Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 26 October 2012

Good evening bloggypeeps,
I am in a quiet study room in a quiet library, listening to youtube quietly and reading.
I need to get things in order so that I start writing again soon, but it is good to relax a bit.

This morning after I briefly updated you, I went to the station and got my tickets, then I did a final bin raid and went to get my sleeping bag, my sleeping bag was in a black plastic bag under the arches, it was a bit smelly but dry enough to carry, the lovely blanket was too wet and manky so I left it behind.

I was nearly run down by an idiot speeding accross the roundabout but I got back to the station in time for a nice cup of tea and a read of the metro.

The train was packed, as the ones run by this operator always are, this is the same operator who's packed trains I have previously described a few times.
But I was actually incredibly lucky because I got a corridor seat with some people who helped keep my agorophobia completely at bay!

I managed to scramble to this corridor seat and was with a mum and a young boy who had seats and a group of absolutely fascinating teenage/early twenties girls who were not used to train journeys.
These girls kept up a steady stream of funny banter while me and the woman grinned at each other when they said anything particularly funny.
I didn't feel frightened or threatened by these girls as I do when men get too close to me on the train. And at each stop, these girls, who were blocking some train doors as there was nowhere else to go, would open the doors and tell the people outside 'no room at the inn!' and close the doors and have hysterics, thus I felt safe, I am nervous of people getting on the train and crowding me, but among all these safe people there was no room for any more people to join us and yet I still had a seat and enough space for me.

So this went on until the girls and woman with boy got off at a stop 20 minutes before my stop, and then I stood in the corridor further up until I reached my stop.

On arrival, lunch was priority as it was now nearly 2pm, and so I got lunch and 3 cups of tea from the burger van on the market, went shopping and got a double wool blanket at a bargain price because it has a small hole, got my foam pads and wet wipes from poundland, came to the library where I have spent the rest of the afternoon reading and on the internet and also emailed someon to let them know I am here and so here I am, settled in the library until 7pm and then it will be dark enough to set up camp.

I went out a minute ago to get a cuppa and use the loo, it is cold out there, it is about to be the first night of winter, and I will let you know if I have prepared myself well enough for it in tomorrows update.

my legs and feet hurt, I cannot fit my orthotics into the new boots, this always happens, I need to wear the boots in a bit, by whicch time they will be wearing unevenly because of my walking problems, I am wearing an ankle brace and I need to put the new foam pads in, apart from that I am fine, I have pain from this gallbladder which needs to be removed, but never mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.