Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 19 September 2012


good morning bloggypeeps,
What a cracking morning eh Gromit? Lots of sunshine happening.

Last night I went to soup kitchen and had some tea, I saved the food they gave me and sued it as part of my pillow again, I really need to get my act together with regards to bedding!
It was a cold clear night and though I had my sleeping bag and duvet I still haven't sorted myself out for the cold yet and I had nothing to put under me on the ground, and no, the duvet needs to be on top of the sleeping bag now that the temperature is down to 4 degrees. And my neck was cold, head was ok as I was wearing a skullcap, but my neck was cold, so I slept intermittently, slept enough to wake up refreshed.

Woke up in the cold crisp early morning, depression hovered nearby but I told the depression that today is Wednesday, Tuesday and wednesday are my best days.
I got up and watered the wall and stashed the bedding, I shouldn't stash it but I hate carrying it into town.
I went to McD's for my cuppa and then went and had a wash, my jeans are full of holes and stinky! I need to get a new pair of jeans and some new pants today, I got a new black long sleeved top yesterdayand I am happy with it, my police jumper is covered in food stains, last night I wore my top and jumper but forgot my thermal top again!

I went to 8am communion with my friend, and she got me a bagel and a cuppa after that.
Then I scurried to the daycentre, hurried into the shower and got all soapy and scented, it is just my clothes that stink now!

I saw the nursies because someone had told them that my knee was being bad, I have to see the doctor and get all referred for physiotherapy.

The rough sleepers drop in is in 45 minutes and in the meantimes I am on the computer in the daycentre and everyone else has fled cos I stink, or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.